Villa Bali Breeze is located in the quiet and picturesque north of the island of Bali, separated from the busy tourist south by a series of ancient volcanoes, covered with tropical rainforests, with many deep cut rivers, beautiful waterfalls and crater lakes. The drive from the airport of the Balinese capital Denpasar to Lovina is going through this mountain landscape with beautiful views, including on the Balinese sacred mountain Gunung Agung, which you probably have seen already from the plane.
North Bali still features the colourful Hindu culture In North-Bali you can still find the real Bali with intact baroque temples, traditional villages, traditional outrigger fishing boats and beautifully dressed Balinese on their way to a ceremony or a cremation. The beaches of the Bali Sea are known for the dark, almost black volcanic sand and pink flowers, sometimes growing up to the surf. In North Bali you can still find the authentic Bali with old temples, historic villages, traditional outrigger boats and beautiful dressed Balinese women on their way to a ceremony or an open air cremation.
and customs of the real authentic Bali
Get your PADI open water diving certificate in Lovina in four days
In the Bali Sea you will find beautiful intact coral reefs with snorkel and dive sites, regarded as some of the finest in the world. Famous dive spots are the Liberty wreck in Tulamben and Menjangan island, part of the Bali Barat National Park. You can get your official PADI open water diving certificate in four days during a diving vacation in Lovina.
Trips from Villa Bali Breeze with your own car and driver
Bali is relatively small and you can basically visit all the Bali tourist hot spots during a day trip with the private car and driver from Villa Bali Breeze. Some suggestions:
• The artistic and craftsmanship capital Ubud via Batur crater lake;
• The rice fields and water palaces of East Bali;
• The sea temple of Tanah Lot (at sunset) via the rice terraces of Pupuan;
• Snorkelling or diving at Menjangan Island near the ferry boat harbour to Java.
Shorter trips in quiet North Bali
• A descent into the crater lake Tamblingan;
• The Ulun Danu temple in the Bratan lake, the pasar and botanical garden in Bedugul;
• The temple Jagaraga with bas reliefs of Dutch colonials in a car and on a bicycle;
• Golfing at the top 50 golf course Bali Handara Kosaido in an ancient volcanic crater;
• The sulfururous hot springs Air Panas;
• A jungle to track, and swimming under our ‘secret’ waterfall;
• Dolphin safari on a fishing boat to the coral reefs of Lovina Beach;
• The pasar, Dutch East Indies warehouses and Chinese temple in Singaraja.